Every purchase you make is a great challenge and a wonderful motivation for us. Together with Santa Claus, we do our best so that every child can have an unforgettable and magical time of happiness. In return, you send us truly wonderful messages, or sometimes even whole stories , which you can read below. Those reviews are 100% real, unedited, and added by our clients . They really warm our hearts.
Counting Down to Christmas: 14 Ways to Start Your Prep
If you’re anything like us, you’re already hyped for the holiday season! There may be two months left until the big day arrives, but now’s the perfect time to get started on your prep!
Along with making things easier when Christmas comes, an early start is also a great way of getting excited!
So if looking to get a head start on your 2018 holiday essentials, here’s a look at 14 ways you can start your prep the right now:
1. There’s no time like the present to get started on those greeting cards. Simply drawing up a complete Christmas card list can take forever – why not get on the case right now?
2. Speaking of which, it’s also worth looking into the final postage dates before Christmas. Particularly, if planning to send any packages by post.
3. Make your own Christmas wish lists and collect them from your kids. And for that matter, anyone else you plan to buy gifts for this year.
5. This can also be a good time to stock up on gift-wrap, tags and all the other bits and pieces you’ll need. Better than battling the masses at the height of the rush!
6. If you already know what you need, get started buying your Christmas gifts right now.
7. Unless you plan on picking up any technology, then it’s probably better to wait until Black Friday rolls around. Research last year’s sales and see what you can expect this year.
8. Don’t forget that there are tons of Christmas goodies you can make ahead of time and freeze. From gravy to cranberry sauce to pies to pastries, you don’t have to leave everything until the last minute.
9. If you’re planning to order any food items or ingredients for Christmas, get it done as far in advance as possible. This way, you’ll avoid any possible delivery delays and hiccups along the way.
10. Take advantage of any special offers you come across for non-perishable goods at your local store. Canned foods, dried foods, alcohol etc. – all of which can be kept on-hand indefinitely.
11. Make a final list of who you intend to invite over for the holidays. In doing so, make sure you’ve got all the stuff you’ll need – chairs, bed sheets, silverware etc.
12. Get into the attic and see which Christmas decorations need to be repaired or replaced. If you use an artificial Christmas tree, check its condition.
13. Research recipes and consider spicing things up with something new. Maybe an exotic accompaniment to go with the Christmas ham or turkey.
14. Have a good clearout of the stuff you and your kids no longer want or need. This is the perfect time of year to think about making a few donations to Goodwill.
For more information on organizing that perfect Christmas message from Santa, get in touch with your friends at Elfie today!